22.6.12

Update

Well those three days of diet lost me 5 lbs! Not that big of a deal but it's definitely a start. Plus I have to admit, I've been spoiling myself with lots of fro-yo. I can't get enough of Pinkberry! It's soooo gooood. Other than that, not very much has been going on... there have been lots of rainy days over here, everyone is kind of moving at a glacial pace. On a happier note, it's the weekend(!) and I am very excited for that. Weekends mean farmers markets <3 <3 <3 My friend discovered, and so generously shared with me, something BETTER than ice cream at a farmers market. I know, I sound crazy, but I'm not lying when I say this. If the weather calms down tomorrow I will be stopping by the Grove on our way to the beach to show you all exactly what I'm talking about. Who am I kidding? Even if we don't go to the beach, I'm still gettin' me some of this good stuff. I've been deprived for the last 6 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home