16.6.12

Check this out!

I, in no way take any credit for this incredibly cute idea I discovered on Pinterest. Mine turned out a bit different, considering the slight inaccuracy of a few states (my apologies!), the addition of Alaska and Hawaii, and the colors/size. It was quite enjoyable to make and I'm so excited to start pinning once I get back from my trip to the north east. You should definitely try it out, it adds to your decor, gives you a place to put some reminders, and allows you to mark where you've been in the world. I'm thinking of making three more for Australia, Europe, and Central America. Heres a pic of the original...and then mine. Now that I compare the two mine doesn't look so hot but I still like it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home