14.6.12

Day 3!

It's finally over! Three days of nothing but protein and green veggies (not even carrots!) and I'm finished. This feels good. Yup, I sound like a wuss but three days is a long time if you think about it. I've come to realize just how many carbs we eat on a daily basis including certain seasonings! Cray-zay. I decided to change my plan though, I am no longer doing a 3 week "diet". I figured a 9 week "health program" would be a lot more effective so I'm going with the P90x nutritional plan. Tomorrow begins Phase 1 which still allows me to maintain my low carb diet. Tomorrow is also my first Yoga(-)lates class, we'll see how that goes based on how sore I am from today. 3 hours at the gym today! 3!!! I've never done something for 3 hours straight, not even school.. well school was 7 and 1/2 hours but still, each individual class was only 1 hour. Nevertheless, I will be crying like a baby tomorrow but I guess that is the sacrifice I am willing to make if I want my dream body. Gotta stay motivated and positive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home