12.6.12

3 days and a little more

For those of you who are in no way interested in my life, please refrain from reading this post. It's more of a personal online pep-talk than anything, but since nothing is personal once you've posted it online you can do with it what you will.  
This morning marked the first day of my 3 day no-carb diet followed by a week of low to no carbs and two more weeks of low carb. Talk about exciting. Okay, I'm a very sarcastic person but truth be told I actually am excited. All over the web I've been seeing girls going from 200+ lbs to under 130 lbs and I'm very jealous... not of their weight loss but of their determination and dedication. Because, let's be honest, it's hard as sh*t to lose weight, especially if you're a girl AND especially if you live with BOYS! Most of my friends are guys and guys eat like pigs then hate on fat girls...then judge you if you order a salad. I'm terribly sorry that fries don't just disappear out of my body like they do yours, so the salad is necessary unless you want me to look like that girl you so harshly analyzed.
The point being, if all of these women (both young and old) can accomplish their goals than I think it's about time I start towards mine. So yay for me surviving my first day! Tomorrow morning there will be a P90x dvd with my name on it and two egg whites to reward me once I have finished. I can't wait to reach my perfect bod! My set date for a 10 lb loss? I have until July 2nd. Once I've reached that goal, it's on to the next 10. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home