13.6.12

Day 2

 Alright so yesterday wasn't too bad, because I kept myself busy, but today was freaking torture. I thought it was a good idea to stay at home and work on a mini project for my room and basically I've just been munching all day. Not on bad stuff though only celery, lettuce, green beans, and the occasional piece of protein but because I've been home all I've been noticing are the goodies I can't eat. The watermelon in my fridge has become like a dessert to me so don't even get me started on the Ben & Jerry's ice cream in the freezer. I'm officially the world's WORST and least motivated dieter. The good thing is today is just about over which means one more day and then I get to relax. Well, kinda, I'm still going to be on a very strict low-carb diet but at least I'll be able to eat carrots. Woohoo! *Think thin thoughts*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home