17.6.12

For the pops

Happy fathers day! It's been quite a lazy Sunday here in Miami. Not much has been goin' on and I love it! My family has spent the day lounging around the house which was followed by a late lunch in the Grove at a great burger joint (I think I've mentioned it before) called Lokal. I meant to take pictures of the restaurant and, of course, the burgers but I was so hungry that when our food came out, I completely forgot! I managed to snap a few shots at the end of our meal,  I guess they'll have to do. Hope you're all enjoying the rest of this beautiful Sunday.
                                the pops.
                                the bro.
                                I drank mine pretty quickly. So good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home