25.9.12

Run, run, run

I've been searching the web for some thinspiration! My Netflix obsession has lead me to yet another TV show, which has lead me to another actress I want to look like... enter Nina Dobrev from the Vampire Diaries. She's hot, the vamps are hot, and the werewolf/hybrid whatchyamacallit are all, you guessed it, smokin' HOT! Naturally, I'm obsessed-talk about too much pretty for one show. I don't know who to root for! They're all gorgeous and damaged souls (hot, hot, hot).


To return to my original topic, I've been running a lot lately and I don't want to lose motivation. Which is why  Nina comes into play, turns out she's a runner and the paparazzi are now my best friends.


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home