10.9.12

Polish

I figured it was about time I organized my bathroom. So, just a few minutes ago, that's exactly what I did. I started off by hiding the things I don't want people to see under my sink. Then I continued on to neaten my medicine cabinet. As I took things out and placed them back in a sensible order I came to realize how much nail polish I have-from Essie to Zoya to Revlon. I'm always finding myself wanting all of these wonderful colors, telling myself I need new polish..and I guess all of those wants added up. It's a little ridiculous considering I don't use half of the polish in there but I kind of love my newly discovered collection.

















These Essie colors are actually really, really cute...





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home