13.2.12

Spring Cleaning!

Is it too early to call it spring cleaning? Would it be politically correct if I say winter cleaning? ... you get the gist of it, I've been cleaning! My aunt and uncle are coming into town from Italy, they live in a cute little town just outside of Milan and I rarely get to visit them but when I do I have a blast. I haven't seen them in a while so I'm very excited. They come in Friday around 5:30 pm and once we've said our hello's and they've gotten settled we're taking them to a delicious burger joint in the Grove called Lokal. Honestly, these burgers are incredible. Anyway, I'm cleaning before they get here-which means no more Mr. Nice Guy! I'm literally getting rid of everything that "annoys" me. So far, I have one big bag and another one forming. I LOVE CLEANING! Getting rid of things is kind of sad 'cause, you know, memories, but once it's gone it feels SO good. Don't get me wrong, I keep the sentimental things but sometimes you've just gotta get rid of the pink, green, and red skirt grandma bought you 3 years ago for Christmas... with the tags still on :/



Currently reading Sarah's Key.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home