5.2.12

My bad

Okay I lied! I'm sorry, I completely forgot to fill you guys in on what was going on last night! Better late than never though, right? Here's the scoop. My oldest brother (who's four years older than me) had some pretty cool friends in high school and now they are quite the successful, creative geniuses. They formed a company to basically promote all different types of artists and it's called the Archetype Collective. Well they're becoming pretty popular around Florida, especially Miami, as well as NYC and some parts of California. Last night they threw a party in down town Miami at Grand Central promoting a band called the Politix, rapper Brenton Brown, and DJ artists like KUSTO, Alex Owens, and Patrick Ryan. As it turns out, I have the coolest brother because he called up his friends (without me knowing) and told them I was interested in interning for them as a photographer/videographer for their events around Miami. At the risk of not sounding cool...EEEEEEK! So that's where I was last night from 10-2 and that's why I was so excited yesterday. I am going today to get some photos developed, buy a USB, and upload all the digital pix. Of course I will share them with you here OR you all could just check out the site when they're posted up! AND just putting this out there, I'm in the process of making a tumblr with all my photos, so far it's just film and there isn't very many so I will post the link once it's all pretty and full of pictures! In the mean time CLICK on >>THIS<<!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home