4.2.12

Saturday music jams

My friends got a gig today at 1 pm and we're heading up to Ft. Lauderdale to set up around 11:30 am. For those of you who don't know, Ft. Laudie is about 45 minutes north of Miami. Anyway her bands got a set at The Next Big Thing Tour at Revolution, it's basically like a mini Warped Tour for local bands in Florida and I am heading up with them to enjoy the day outside, listening to some original music. I'm kind of excited because I love these guys, especially when they're together. After their set we'll head home around 2/2:30 just in time to return some disappointing high waisted shorts at Urban, check out Aldos new shoes, and then drive to Norka for some beige linen shorts and a flowy white button down for tonight. (I'll let you all know what I'm up to later, it's a surprise... kinda). Have a wonderful Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home