29.1.12

Garage sale(ing). sailing?

Spent the day shopping for some classy junk. I just love other peoples things. I found some prettay cool stuff though, you know, for my future apartment*. Unfortunately though I am a terrible bargainer and probably payed for more than I should have but I'll learn. Let's see... I bought two Neil Young records, a clay moon to hang on my wall along with a beautiful portrait of a 'dracocephalum moldavicum' (also known as a dragonshead plant) in a gold frame, a small gold and teal box I will use for my earrings, and 'The Family Book of Best Loved Poems' by David L. George. I probably spent around $9, not too shabby! I want to go again next Saturday to look for some mugs and more portraits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home