12.2.12

Future home

I'm going to be living in Miami for the next 1-2 years and after that it's off to Boston! I'm very interested in finding an apartment though for at least 1 of the years I'll be here... I prefer to not live with my parents if it's possible. I've always loved NYC studios or Parisian flats but I've never really seen nice, affordable, modern apartments here in Miami. Of course, I'm looking for a small place (I can't afford the Jade or the Icon-both WAY out of my price range). I've been craigslisting and I've found a few places but none like SoHo or Wellington, they're all tacky and destroyed 50's styled apartments with rots and leaks. Why is it so difficult to find the perfect place, even if it is for as little as 2 years? :/ Maybe I'll just stay with my parents and save up so I can buy a place that looks like one of these in Boston!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home