26.2.12

Classy Grandma Love

Unfortunately my grandma is moving next Sunday to keep my grandpa company in Mexico City. Neither sides of the family live close by so I'm a bit upset she's leaving, it's nice having family over especially now that my brothers are both away. I understand why she has to leave though, I just hope she can come back soon. But since she is the shopaholic of the family (and an expensive one) she's leaving with more than she can carry meaning she has been giving me some lovely goodies! Not going to lie either... my grandma has better taste than I do, here's what she left me yesterday!
A BCBG gold clutch,
my first thing Chanel,
an amazing mascara,
and some Michael Kors perfume but I'm not much of a perfume girl, and I'm not a fan of pink so my mom nabbed this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home